Seems Delphi 10.3.3 Rio adds some bogus entries for Android 64 into the dproj files when opening a project from a previous version. As this undermines the normalizing algorithm in Project Magician I added some code to clean up that mess first.
With the official release of Delphi 10.3.3 Rio comes a new version of Project Magician. This was necessary to support the new platforms introduced in the latest Rio updates.
I also took the opportunity to add some small bug fixes and enhancements.
… reset the IDE Insight toolbar!
Today, out of a sudden, IDE Insight stopped working in one of my Delphi 10.2.3 Tokyo instances. Other instances (those with different registry keys) were not affected.
After ruling out any third-party tools and Known Packages not common to the other instances, the reason would most likely be found somewhere in the registry.
After a while I had some sort of Dé·jà-vu: Exactly that happened to me quite a while ago and resetting the IDE Insight toolbar fixed it at that time. Unfortunately, I probably had not found the time to take a note of that. This time I do!
To reset the IDE Insight toolbar, select View -> Toolbars -> Customize to open the customize dialog. Under the Toolbars tab select the IDE Insight toolbar, click the Reset button and confirm.
It took quite a while, but finally I have come to an agreement with Embarcadero that enables me to publish my High DPI Patches for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo Update 3. The impatient among my readers can download the zip file directly from here: High DPI Patches, but please try to hold back until you have read the whole article! Continue reading “High DPI Patches For Delphi”