|Version||1.0.8 Previous versions|
|Date added||December 4, 2018|
Selective Debugging allows to specify which of the Delphi Debug DCUs you want to step into.
- fix: Could not co-exist with Project Magician in older Delphi versions
- Delphi 10.3 Rio support
- Delphi 10.2 Tokyo support
- Delphi XE support dropped (use V1.0.4 for XE)
- Fix: Icon added to the versions XE to Seattle
- Fix: Setup always showed Delphi 10.1 Berlin enabled, even if it was not installed at all.
- Fix: Setup now makes the registry settings for All Users, too.
- Feature: Splash screen and About box entry added.
- Feature: Delphi 10.1 Berlin support
- initial release