|Version||1.0.8 Previous versions|
|Date added||January 2, 2019|
Package Magician allows to handle different design packages loaded in the IDE depending on the needs of the current project.
- Delphi 10.3 Rio added
- Delphi 10.2 Tokyo added
- for packages relative paths can be used now
- the path for any loaded package is added to the PATH environment variable
- Fix: Closing a project and opening another one doesn’t trigger the active project change event and thus wasn’t recognized, leaving the loaded packages in an unwanted state.
- Fix: Editing the settings wrote the resolved default path into the settings file.
- Fix: Setup always showed Delphi 10.1 Berlin enabled, even if it was not installed at all.
- Fix: Setup now makes the registry settings for All Users, too.
- Feature: Workaround for RSP-15285
- Fix: The wildcard support in the Forbidden section simply didn’t work. The error crept in during retro-fitting the code for the older Delphi versions where the relevant if-condition was accidentally inverted.
- Fix: Unloading Package Magician could lead to access violations.
- Fix: Versions for XE to XE8 were missing the icon.
- Enhacement: Packages unloaded because they are forbidden are now reloaded when the project changes, except the new project also prohibits that.
- Enhacement: Packages loaded because they are required are no longer unloaded on project change when they have been originally loaded before.
- Enhacement: Closing the IDE now restores the original state.
- inital release