|Version||2.2.3 Previous versions|
|Date added||March 8, 2018|
Delphi IDE plugin to save a droj file in a dedicated order.
- fixed sorting: The error I assumed to be fixed in V2.2.2 was a bit more complex than I anticipated.
- fixed sorting: If there are a lot of of configurations (>10) the hierarchy could become scrambled.
- fixed sorting: SanitizedProjectName is sorted to the beginning of the project group so that it can be used in subsequent properties (like DCU output path)
- fixed sorting bug which causes builds to fail when using option sets and/or build events
- added support for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo
- added command line utility
- more elements are normalized
- Delphi XE7 and XE8 added
- initial release